Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Crazy ideas...they just come to me...

When I try to sleep, stuff comes to me. I could be thinking about my sister and her new boyfriend and suddenly the evolution of thanksgiving comes to me, then blogging, and then back to suppressing trying to plan a cross country road trip because I will totally suck the fun out of it...and then back to blogging.

When people ask me what I do, I call myself a writer. I don't know why I do that, because there is so much evidence to the contrary, but random ideas come to me and stories are created. Maybe writer isn't a good word...storyteller is closer. So welcome to my storytelling world....

I'll get back to you about that whole evolution of thanksgiving thing; I'm ignoring my boyfriend at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment